Random Sweeling Of The Hands...(Help!??)?

My hands are swelling randomly. This isn't the first time it's happened. It's actually quite common for me but not very often. Either one or both hands get randomly swollen, it sometimes itches, changes to a redish color, has a throbbing sensation mostly in the swollen hand but sometimes, if not both... show more My hands are swelling randomly. This isn't the first time it's happened. It's actually quite common for me but not very often. Either one or both hands get randomly swollen, it sometimes itches, changes to a redish color, has a throbbing sensation mostly in the swollen hand but sometimes, if not both hands are swollen, the unswollen hand throbs as well. Also, my hands seem to get pretty warm or hot whenever this occurs. I checked for any sort of bites and found none. I also have no allergies to anything. I haven't used any abnormal chemicals recently & I haven't used any normal chemicals recently. Please help if you can, Thank you.
Update: The swelling is also painful in swollen hand & unswollen hand but it's not unbearable or severe.
2 answers