Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ChanGaly asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Please check my writing

Today was a sunny day, I went out with mum and dad. We left my baby sister and dog Peter at home. Suddenly, our flat on fire, some black smoke came out. Peter barked for help, it knew that it needed to go out quickly. It took the baby who was sleeping in cradle out. It put baby in his mouth and escape from the scene quickly. Someone has already called the fireman. The fireman put out the fire. We were very worried. I saw Peter took the baby and walked out from the fire. It was very braver so we praise it.

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

Today was a sunny day, so I went out with my parents. We left our baby sister and our dog called Peter at home.

As soon as we left, we realized that our flat had caught fire.

Thick black smoke came rushing out from our place. Peter started barking non-stop for help. He knew that he had to leave the scene immediately.

Smart Peter took my sleeping baby sister out from the cradle with his mouth and then escaped as quicky as he could.

Fortunately, someone had already called the fire department. The firemen

came in time and put out the fire. My parents and I felt so relieved as both of them were safe.

We all praised Peter that was so brave to save a human life.

2009-09-11 17:15:41 補充:

We left my baby sister and our dog called Peter at home. ******

2009-09-11 17:18:01 補充:

We left OUR baby sister...........<---Wrong!

She is MY baby sister.

My father's baby sister<-------Wrong

My mother's baby sister<------------Wrong

She is not OUR baby sister. She is only "MY" baby sister.

Today is a sunny day. I went out with my mum and dad and left my baby sister and the dog Peter at home. However, as we were ready to leave home, our flat was on fire and much black smoke was coming out from the flat. Then, Peter barked and wanted to told us to leave quickly. After that, it took the baby who was sleeping in the cradle out that it put baby in its mouth and ran from the scene quickly. Finally, the firemen were called and they put out the fire but we were still very worried. However, when I saw Peter took the baby and walked out from the flat, we were all very happy so we praise it that It was very brave.

Source(s): me

Today was a sunny day, I went out with mum and dad. We left our baby sister and Peter the dog at home. Suddenly, our flat was on fire, some black smoke came out. Peter barked for help, he knew that he needed to go out quickly, so he took the baby out of the cradle who was sleeping in it. He put the baby in his mouth and escaped from the fire scene quickly. Someone has already called the fireman, the fireman then put out the fire. We were very worried. When I saw Peter took the baby out from the fire, we praised him for his bravery.

Source(s): myself