YiNG. asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Eventually的用法

Eventually的用法?

順便給我各種"終於"的用法(英文)

謝謝:)

Rating
  • Elisa
    Favorite Answer

Eventually的用法?

順便給我各種"終於"的用法(英文)

副詞用法:

副詞修飾動詞, 形容詞, 其他副詞, 片語, 子句或句子

Eventually - 副詞

For example:

He eventually finishes his homework.

副詞 eventually 修飾動詞 finish.

Eventually, we all have to die

副詞 eventually 修飾句子 we all have to die.

2009-09-22 05:26:56 補充:

This is interesting. You must have a lot of time on hand to build up all the fake accounts and use them to manipulate the votes on the questions I answers. Wow! I have already experienced one at http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

2009-09-22 05:31:21 補充:

This is the second one. Do whatever you like. If your purpose is driving me away from answering the questions, so be it. I really don't want to point out your real identity. I do not gain anything from doing so.

2009-09-22 05:31:32 補充:

My purpose is providing my knowledge around English to the Taiwanese, not to get into this silly games. What I do is not in the way of your translation business. What you need to do is improving your translation skill instead of focusing on the game of 匿名發問者自問自答英文翻譯題. This is really childish.

Source(s): Myself. Went abroad at age 11. 32 years of experience speaking and writing English. A project manager in the US since 1992.