Have you ever had a St. Paul sandwich?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Thanks for the link. I was headed to the Urban dictionary.

It looks promising. Have you had one?

I'm skeered to try certain things. And that would be one of them.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

First, New Orleans nutrition is Creole not Cajun. in case you have a automobile there are thousands of super places. around the quarter right that's what i could recommend. a million) Acme Oyster homestead merely off Bourbon one hundred block. Very low value and of direction has extra desirable than Oysters. 2) Yu Momma's - in case you like a super I recommend super burger after eating you will be able to desire to consume at Yu Momma's. it style of feels to alter names each and every week, yet in fact this is around the line from Pat O'Briens unique front. confident, locals consume burgers! 3) Jumonju -- i'm in all probability spelling this incorrect, besides the shown fact that this is on the returned corner of the Marriott. rather extra of a place to drink, yet their nutrition is surprising. 4) Port - O - call. you will might desire to take a cab to this place. on the edge of the quarter in not so good of a community. 5) For breakfast, or overdue overdue evening you will be able to desire to circulate to Cafe du Monde! Then there are the vacationer place like mothers, and each of something. they are super, yet not the place the locals carry out! playstation . in case you circulate to mothers ask for the debris (do not know the thank you to spell it) on what ever you get!

• Gorgo not have that sandwich before. Gorgo is BRITISH monster, and not make it to the United States yet! Does like DIM SUM, though! Gorgo especially like Lu Chan restaurant on London's fashionable EAST END!

Hooray for Dim Sum! Hooray!

• Robin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yuck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no, but it looks a bit... disgusting, but id be willing to give it a try

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have never heard of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.