lak3rz08 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

pls, rate my yahoo fantasy football team?

it's my first time playing

any suggestions ?

tom brady

donovan mcnabb

desean jackson

santana moss

adrian peterson

ray rice

steve breaston

kevin curtis

john carlson

josh brown

garret hartley

tampa bay

arizona

Update:

i was 1 round pick 14 team league

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Tony
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell me how many teams are in your league and what # pick you had and I'll give you an answer.

• 4 years ago

before everything look, as you're saying, your RB positions look vulnerable. that may not be the case in by the season. regardless of the undeniable fact that I do think of you could desire to make some strikes. i could save Randy Moss. locate somebody deep in RB and skinny in WR. attempt to get max fee. a equipment deal deal could be great if u can get shall we say uniqueness and Turner for Moss and RunDMC. a protracted shot yet thats basically an occasion. some thing alongside those lines. i decide for to run with purely one protection and play by applying power of time table week by applying week. comparable with kicker and TE. I stay deep in RB and WR all the time. I dont see Beanie WElls doing something this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days nor Mark Clayton. verify the waiver twine and notice what you will get.. bear in mind attempt to polish a lifeless %. with a vivid one for 2 vivid ones.. human beings like underachieving stars that are on the decline basically by using call!! I supply your group a 5. right here is my group... QB - Peyton Manning (Ind) WR - Eddie Royal (Den) WR - Santana Moss (replaced into) WR - Wes Welker (NE) RB - Ladainian Tomlinson (SD) RB - Frank Gore (SF) TE - Dallas Clark (Ind) ok - Garret Hartley (NO) Def - San Diego ** Reserves - no longer inevitably QB - Matt Ryan (Atl) RB - Derrick Ward (TB) RB - Jamal Lewis (RB) WR - Michael Jenkins (Atl) WR - Torry Holt (Jac) WR - Ted Ginn Jr. (Mia)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.