What is a V E R Y S I M P L E chicken dinner recipe ?

I have to chicken breasts and I'm trying to make my family dinner.. I need an easy recipe . Any ideas ? And I mean really simple . Like some kind of fried chicken with an easy side dish .

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Gloria
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Easy Chicken and Dressing

1 Chicken

1/2 cn Water

1 cn Cream of chicken soup

1/2 c Melted butter or chicken

Broth 1 cn Cream of celery soup

1 Pepperidge Farm corn bread

Stuffing Contributed to the echo by: Pat Knox Easy Chicken and Dressing Debone chicken, cut into bite-size pieces. Mix with soups and water. Put in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle bread stuffing over this mixture. Pour broth or butter over it. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until stuffing is brown.

===========================================

Easy Grilled Chicken

4 each chicken breast, halves, skinless, boneless

1 cup italian-style dressing, fat free

1 each green bell pepper

1 each red bell pepper

1 each zucchini

Place washed chicken breasts in large sealable bag. Add 1 cup fat-free italian dressing and close. Let marinate for 5 to 10 minutes.

Cut up peppers into big chunks, and zucchini into big slices. Put into another sealable bag. Coat with leftover dressing.Grill chicken and veggies over medium heat.

============================================

Easy Chicken Casserole

4 chicken breasts, boneless

1/4 C breadcrumbs, buttered

4 cheese, swiss or monterey ja

1 Cn mushroom soup

1/4 C wine, sherry or white

Completely coat the inside of your casserole with mayonnaise. Cover chicken with cheese. Mix the soup and the wine and pour over all. Cover with crumbs and bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is tender.

More easy recipes on the page below

http://retete-culinare-diverse.ro/en/search.php?ke...

• 1 decade ago

Here is a very simple chicken recipe with rice as a side dish.

Bring about four cups of water and two cups uncooked white rice. After doing that in a medium saucepan bring the four cups of water to boil. Add the rice, stir with a fork to ensure rice is level and and covered in water. Cover and reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 15-25 minutes. For best results I'd say 20 or 18 minutes.

That's it for the side dish as for the main dish.

You'll need four lean chicken breasts and some butter or margarine salt and pepper. One bulb garlic not really needed but it's your choice ;P.

Slice the chicken breasts from end-to end to create a pocket stuff the pockets with bits of garlic (if necessary) and coat the top of the chicken with butter or margarine. Dust the chicken very lightly with salt and pepper then bake in the oven at 350 degrees. This recipe should serve to around four people.

To make it taste better after finishing making this reheat the rice and put the chicken on top of the rice while reheating.

I don't own the recipes I've just written this in a simpler way to understand. That's all.

Here is a tasty quick dessert if you have the stuff to make it it's pretty easy.

Serves: 2

Prep time: 15 mins

Cooking time: 10 mins

25g (1oz) dark chocolate

1tbsp squeezy golden syrup

55g (2oz) caster cane sugar

3tbsp hot water

2tsp cocoa powder

2tsp butter

1tbsp cold water

1 chocolate brownie

½ 410g can cherries in natural juice

2 scoops vanilla ice cream

1. Place the chocolate, squeezy syrup, sugar, hot water and cocoa into a saucepan. Heat gently, stirring, until melted and smooth.

2. Turn the heat up and bring to the boil and bubble for about half a minute without stirring. Remove from the heat and beat in the butter and cold water. Leave to cool slightly.

3. Crumble the brownie into two sundae glasses and drizzle over a tablespoon of the cherry juice. Tumble in a generous amount of cherries into each glass.

4. Spoon half of the warm chocolate fudge sauce over the cherries, top with ice cream and the remaining sauce.

That's it I hope you enjoy and that I've helped you a bit.

• 1 decade ago

CHICKEN BREAST IN SOUR CREAM AND

MUSHROOM SOUP

6-8 chicken breasts, boned

1 jar Armour dried beef

6-8 strips bacon, 1/2 cooked

1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream

1 can mushroom soup

Paprika

Sliced almonds

Salt & pepper to taste

Place a chicken breast, wrapped in a strip of bacon on a piece of dried beef and place in casserole baking dish. Sprinkle chicken first with Accent and paprika.

Mix mushroom soup with sour cream and pour over top of chicken. Sprinkle almonds over casserole. Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Uncover and cook 30 minutes longer or bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.

Source(s): cook.com
  • 1 decade ago

Pan grilled chicken, it takes aobut 10 minutes all you need is a baked potato or steamed veggies.. NOw you can do it on a george foreman grill or a griddle or a skillet. This is how. I use straight soy sauce(no salt as soy is already salty) or you can add southwest seasoning or whatever you like. Even grill then add sweet and sour sauce.. It's very versatile. Do pork chops or fish this way to.

With the George Foreman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpHUoNA4ItI

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Or a skillet of griddle like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdgVl0A3wxM

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

this is a really easy recipe....you'll need

1 pack of crackers

1 egg

1/2 cup of milk

salt & pepper

-smash the packet of crackers completely into small pieces, and then put it on the blender to make sure its completely crumbled up. put some salt & pepper into it to give it flavor.

-in a bowl, mix an egg, milk, and salt & pepper.

dip the chicken into the egg mix, and then into the cracker mixture. then, all you have to do is let it cook in a skillet w/ vegetable oil.

**goes great w/ rice :)

hope this works :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get a baking dish put the chicken in with a can of cream of chicken soup, a can of water and a cup of rice. bake at 350 for an hour or so. simple

• 1 decade ago

Make chicken tacos

Cut up chicken place in pan on med-hi heat w/ butter, brown on one side add a little chicken broth, enough to cover chicken. let boil til reduced add taco season and serve. you can add rice to the pan and veggies to make a stir fry if you want.

• Amanda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yup damn straight, and that includes you too, you gotta save the environment too since I believe you are also part of the pollution too, people pollute, you also pollute, so don't be lazy and clean up and help out, no body's your slave so you also do the work too, it's you all that are slaves to the earth, the earth expects you all to clean up and keep it healthy, and we all need to decrease the chances of Global Warming as well so thanks for the idea my friend, now you gotta do your part on it and help reduce, reuse, recycle.

• 1 decade ago

Stick it in the oven with some butter and potatoes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the drive thru at KFC

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.