Please help translate my letter from English into Bulgarian.?

Hello all you Yahoo helpers! This is my first post and I really need help with it. Thankyou in advance to anyone who is able to help! I need to translate the text below into Bulgarian. I plan to mail the letter to the National Foundation for the Protection of Animals but they don't speak English. I'd prefer... show more Hello all you Yahoo helpers! This is my first post and I really need help with it. Thankyou in advance to anyone who is able to help! I need to translate the text below into Bulgarian. I plan to mail the letter to the National Foundation for the Protection of Animals but they don't speak English. I'd prefer it if you didn't use the auto translation sites and if you was actually fluent in the Bulgarski ezik. Thanks again in advance.

To who it may concern,

I am deeply concerned about the animals at Varna zoo. Please will you check on their health and see they have adequate living space. The concrete is unacceptable and grass or a soft ground needs to be put in place. The zoo needs to be extended to give more space for the animals, for the tigers especially. The tiger which is missing a paw should be transfered to a better zoo where it can live out the rest of it's life not so miserable. The bears need tranfering to a better zoo too or given a bigger pool and better surroundings. The zoo needs help. Maybe fundings from the government. Varna is such a beautiful city but having just one visit to the zoo will have you returning home feeling miserable and sorry for the poor animals. Please will you email me with your thoughts and how you plan to help improve the zoo's living standards?

Thankyou for taking the time to hear my concerns. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Mr John Smith
Email: @yahoo.com