Is it real what is showed bellow?

124 Stockport

Road, Longsight, YAHOO LOTTERY AWARD INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM

Manchester M60

2DB - United

Kingdom

RefEAASL/941OYI/09

This is to inform you that you have won prize money of GBP820.000.00 British Pound {Eight Hundred and twenty British Pounds only) for the month of SEPTEMBER 2009 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE. You are to contact the events Admin. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 10days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Identification Numbers: Batch Number. MFI/06/APA-43658: Ref Number. 2008234522 Winning Number. 01, 14, 21,30,35,48

However you will have to fill and submit this form to your claim agent.

(1)Full name

(2)Home Address

(3)Age

(4)Sex

(5)Phone Number

(6)Occupation

(7)State

(8)Country

(9) A copy of any valuable Identity

(CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT IMMEDIATELY WITH THE FOLLOWING INFOMATIONS)

Name: Mr. Peterson Isaac (your claim agent)

E-mail: claimagent891@googlemail.com

Office Tel: +447031740248

With hope this message will meet your immediate attention.

………………………………….. ………………………………… Dr. Mrs. Ruth Morgan Greg Williams

United Kingdom zonal Secretary General Director, Legal Services

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I have gotten a lot of these emails. They are scams to steal your identity and or take money from you. Just delete this one and others like this you get.

Source(s): School and Life :D
  • 1 decade ago

don't do it! especially if you didn't enter to win this lottery. it will most likely steal your identity. i never give this information online. and i've learned to use a prepaid debit when buying online because after the fact there will be unauthorized charges.

• 1 decade ago

well depending on if u actually entered something or u did something involving money it may be real BUT i personally don't think it is i think either yahoo or some1 else has sent u a spam message asking for ure personal details ignore it don't reply!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.