Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Did anybody use to watch that '70s show, or currently still watches the re runs?

I really love that show. I don't see any of the characters anymore. Except for Mila Kunis (jackie), and Ashton Kutcher (kelso). What are the other cast members up to, or are they still around?

Favorite Answer

yeah i watched that for a while back in 07, 08, on TBS, very funny.

youtube is the only way, yet quite a few circumstances they have not got complete episodes. To undesirable with the aid of fact it fairly is definatly on of the wonderful shows accessible, I wish it replaced into nevertheless making new episodes :(

fez had a show on mtv yo mama for a while and hyde was in the movie with ben stiller where he gets married and finds out the girls crazy. i forget what its called

Eric Forman is Venom in all the new spiderman movies.

yep

check Wikipedia

I love that show :)

I watch it all the time. I saw Donna (dont kno her real name) on punked once.

the pearson that plays hied has been in some recent films and the gut that plays red has been also ...