Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Sienna Miller and Jude Law..........?

I haven't really been into gossip or celebrities until recently.

I know this thing has already passed for a long time.

But there's just so many stuff and complicated stuff.

Can anyone tell me the ABSOLUTE full story?

Like, EVERYTHING.

Spare no details..?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It seems that Sienna Miller broke off her engagement with Jude Law, expressing her wish to never see him again. Last week, the beautiful model stopped wearing her $36,000 diamond-encrusted engagement ring.

On 17 July 2005 Jude Law apologized to his fianc�e Sienna Miller for cheating on her, after a newspaper reported the actor had an affair with nanny Daisy Wright.

Law confessed that the reports are true and he had a romantic relationship with the nanny who cared for one of his three children.

But apparently, the apologies were not enough for Sienna, who was spotted during the weekend cuddling with ex-lover, actor Orlando Bloom.

Miller and Bloom were seen during a Polo match and photographed "huddled close together and appeared to be kissing in one shot." The couple, who had an affair in 2001, was later seen drinking champagne in a VIP tent until midnight.

So it seems that there is no sign of reconciliation. A friend of the former couple told the newspaper: "Jude is desperate to see Sienna so they can talk things through - but she point-blank refuses to see him. She is too angry to forgive him. She's told him in no uncertain terms that she never wants to see him again."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.