Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Is it worth me buying a pregnancy test?

Im 21..Ok so i had sex on the 6th Aug and went on holiday on the 9th aug for 2 weeks. But i shouldnt of come on my period until the 23rd aug, but i came on it half way through my holiday and it only lasted about 3 days and it wasnt that heavy.. which is really strange because im always usually on for 1 week. i feel bloated, gas, need to poo everyday, got an increased appitite,tired, needing to urinate abit more than usual

Could i be pregnant or not.. is it too early to tell I dont know whether or not to take a test because ive had an early 'period' which only lasted 3 days so dont know whether or not to wait to see if i come on in a few days? I havent had any sore boobs which people say they get when they are pregnant but i get sore boobs when im due to come on and havent got sore boobs yet and i should be coming on in 3 days

Update:

i was thinking of buying a pregnancy test today but not sure

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you should buy one pregnancy test just to be sure whether you are prengnant or not

• if you dont want to spend so much on a test go to the dollar store and get a cheapy. My friend in kansas went to the dollar tree and got the ones that cost a dollar. It worked. Thats what I would have done except where i live now the only dollar tree here is in the next city.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It might be too early to get an accurate result. Wait a few more days and see what happens.

I know it will feel like torture waiting longer, but in the end it will be better than getting a false negative.

• 1 decade ago

wait a few more days and then get one.good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • worth it? sure? they are a dollar at the dollar store.

Source(s): 36 weeks
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.