Help finding an iwork 08 serial number?

i am re-installing my iwork on my computer since i had to get a new yard drive. anyways, it's asking me for my serial number. i have the box it came in with the sticker, but i'm not sure which one they want. ive tried a bunch but it keeps saying its not the right one. does the serial number include letters?... show more i am re-installing my iwork on my computer since i had to get a new yard drive. anyways, it's asking me for my serial number. i have the box it came in with the sticker, but i'm not sure which one they want. ive tried a bunch but it keeps saying its not the right one. does the serial number include letters?

on the sticker on the box, there is JRZ and then a set of numbers after that. next to it there is a bar code with some numbers underneath. i dont know i've tried it all. someone help please?! i need to type up a resume ASAP!