whats a good passion statment?

im doing a project in skol and i need a good passion statment but im drawing a blank...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins."

— Benjamin Franklin

"Passion, though a bad regulator, is a powerful spring."

— Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Every civilization is, among other things, an arrangement for domesticating the passions and setting them to do useful work."

— Aldous Huxley

"Nobody can be successful unless he loves his work."

— David Sarnoff

CEO of RCA

"Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for."

— Ray Bradbury

On the key to success

"You never achieve success unless you like what you are doing."

— Dale Carnegie

"I can't imagine a person becoming a success who doesn't give this game of life everything he's got."

— Walter Cronkite

"Whatever you do, put romance and enthusiasm into the life of our children."

— Margaret Ramsey MacDonald

"Is not life a hundred times too short for us to bore ourselves?"

— Friedrich Nietzsche

"Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."

— Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."

— Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter

"Without work, all life goes rotten. But when work is soulless, life stifles and dies."

— Albert Camus

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

“Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.” angela monet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.