? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who hopes 0bama will continue to fail?

Best Answer

No one should ever /hope/ a President fails, because when the President fails he tends to pull the whole country down with him.

Whatever your personal views--you can think he's failing now, or you can think he's succeeding admirably, or you can even think he's succeeding in all the wrong things, and I will not reveal which I believe--his success or failure directly affects our own quality of life. To wish failure on his part is like wanting a murder to happen in your neighbourhood, in order to vindicate claims that violent crime is rising. Sure, you might be proven right, but is it worth it? If I expected failure, I would much rather be proven wrong than right.

I do!

I laugh at all you Bush hating fanatics. Even after four years of Obama's incompetence you will still be blaming Obama's failures on Bush. You are the poster children for how liberal indoctrination works.

I'm sorry but your question is a fallacy since Obama has not yet "failed"...the situations which you are facing at this time are a continuation of the failures of the previous Administration (GW Bush). Once this Bush Recession is cleared up, you can judge Obama's effectiveness.

He has the majority, him failing is his own doing.

What has he failed at so far except to convince the birthers and other paranoids that he is not a socialist - communist - facist - dictator - grandmother-killing Kenyan.

• Debbie

Obama is not failing. He inherited a huge mess and he's doing his best to try to fix it.

• Kevin

If Obama fails the country fails with him.

America and all she stands for.

me because I want my country to continue

• "continue to fail"???he's still trying to fix all of Bush's mistakes. give the guy a chance.