Becoming friends with your ex-bf ex gf?

so.. me and this girl have something in common. yah we both dated da same guy. LMFAO. well so my ex-bf is gone for like a month, n he lft like a week ago, n well i met his friends, n one of his friends wanted to hook up with me well dat was like 2 days b4 he lft, then i met his other friend n we jst hung out, and... show more so.. me and this girl have something in common. yah we both dated da same guy. LMFAO. well so my ex-bf is gone for like a month, n he lft like a week ago, n well i met his friends, n one of his friends wanted to hook up with me well dat was like 2 days b4 he lft, then i met his other friend n we jst hung out, and well now i met his other friend which him n my ex had something in common too they both dated da same ex, haha. well anyways i met him 3 days ago at my party, so basically i found out he likes, me n i like him. and well my ex-gf da one im gonna b friends with said that "ur gonna end up dating all my ex's".. so yah well were messaging on myspace..

so the thing is, is that suppose to be a bad thing or what?? coz idfk i might meet her this weekend too. n i asked her wat dat suppose to mean, n shes like "ull c"
9 answers 9