becoming friends with your ex-bf ex gf?

so.. me and this girl have something in common. yah we both dated da same guy. LMFAO. well so my ex-bf is gone for like a month, n he lft like a week ago, n well i met his friends, n one of his friends wanted to hook up with me well dat was like 2 days b4 he lft, then i met his other friend n we jst hung out, and well now i met his other friend which him n my ex had something in common too they both dated da same ex, haha. well anyways i met him 3 days ago at my party, so basically i found out he likes, me n i like him. and well my ex-gf da one im gonna b friends with said that "ur gonna end up dating all my ex's".. so yah well were messaging on myspace..

so the thing is, is that suppose to be a bad thing or what?? coz idfk i might meet her this weekend too. n i asked her wat dat suppose to mean, n shes like "ull c"

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Erin
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't do that.

• 1 decade ago

The only time you should ever just be friends with an ex is if you are absolutely certain neither of you have any kind of emotion attachments to the other! If that is the case then its a great thing. If not.... stay far far away because it will only lead to problems!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to confusing... took to much effort to read so I just stopped... Use at least mildly normal speech. Not, n we went 2 da park wit you... just hard how bout something like, and we went to the park with u.

• 1 decade ago

omg - this was just too confusing to read, so all i can say is..

stop messing around with your exs mates - he will hate you and you will get a bad reputation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mark
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

everyone knows you should never date within your circle of friends

• 1 decade ago

tooo confusing, babes just go enjoy

• idk i dated all my friends that were in my circle and they were all guys....but i WOULD NOT meet up with one of his exs

Source(s): DONT DO IT!!!
  • 1 decade ago

What are you retarded or something?

• 1 decade ago

could be true

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.