對於BLACKBERRY,我們是參照你的要求降低藍光,但一旦降低藍光必然黃光會較明顯,對此我們建議你能否接受第三次的A色。

我們一切對色都在LIGHT BOX下進行,現請你幫忙能否針對我們的請求再次重新給予評論。

3 Answers

Rating
  • tzylan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Regarding this color, David and I went to the factory after receiving your notice and we come to a conclusion in common after comparing the color. Once again, please kindly consider to accept color A from the second approval sample.

In regards to BLACKBERRY, we already reduced the blue ray as per your request how ever it would cause more yellow ray shown in the color tone. Therefore, we suggest you accept the color A from the third approval sample.

For your information, all our color matching was processed in LIGHT BOX so as to obtain the best outcome. It is highly appreciated if you could re-consider our suggestion seriously.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

關於此色,在收到你的通知我與DAVID立即至工廠經過開會共同比較後,我們再次的建議你能夠核可第二次的A色。

Regarding this color, I went to the factory with David as soon as I received your notice, after the meeting to compared the colors together, we again like to suggest you to approve the second A color.

對於BLACKBERRY,我們是參照你的要求降低藍光,但一旦降低藍光必然黃光會較明顯,對此我們建議你能否接受第三次的A色。

For BLACKBERRY, with reference to your request to reduce the blue color, but once the blue color been reduced will inevitably make the yellow color stands out, so we recommend you to accept the third A color.

我們一切對色都在LIGHT BOX下進行,現請你幫忙能否針對我們的請求再次重新給予評論。 All of our pairs of color are carried All our color comparisons were conducted inside the LIGHT BOX, now would you please to review our request one more time.

• 峰銘
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

On this color, in the receipt of your notice immediately to the factory and I met and DAVID common comparison, we again advise that you be able to approve the second A color.

For BLACKBERRY, with reference to your request that we reduce the Blu-ray, but once the yellow light to reduce the inevitable Blu-ray would be more obvious, and we recommend that you be able to accept a third A color.

All of our pairs of color are carried out under the LIGHT BOX, now can you please help to re-address our request for comment again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.