Can anyone share a Demonoid.com invitation code with me?

I've read blogs that demonoid.com opens registration in the beginning of each month but no luck so far for me. A family member tried to share an invite with me but we are under the same IP address so it was denied. Anyway, If anyone can help out I would really appreciate it. Thank you! -- There should be an option to email me on my answers profile.

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

OK firstly, Demonoid is NOT a Private Tracker, it's a Private Site but it is a Public Tracker.

If you send me your email address I'll let you know when I spot it open next.

You will struggle to find someone that will give you an invite code that works unless they know you. If you get warned or banned, they could too.

Your best option would be to sign up when they open their doors to the public.

The last time I spotted it open was for 5 days from the 19th - the 23rd of June inc., a shame you missed it. It may have been open since but I haven't noticed.

Open Registration days can be any day of the week, are not necessarily every month and can last hours or days.

I'd advise you to check the site EVERY day and eventually you will get there.

If you can't get an invite you will need to follow this path, good luck.

Please try and keep your share ratio above 1.1 when you get in.

You may find this tool useful in the meantime, it's called Trackerchecker http://www.trackerchecker.org Sign in and select the trackers that you're interested in and you'll get an email when they open.

Hope this helps.

Demonoid.com is one of most popular private torrent tracker website ranked as second largest torrent tracker website in 2007. Demonoid has been up and online from years and it has gained huge attention from torrent downloader’s.

Demonoid being private torrent tracker it requires invitation code to open account on Demonoid. Demonoid keeps registration open for all after every 2 or 3 months in a year. If you are looking for creating Demonoid account then you can create now since Demonoid registration is open for all.

Follow this links to Create Free Demonoid Account

http://www.demonoid.com/register.php

Source(s): iyogi

All Right, just invite your friend from your family member so that s/he can invite you to join. Like, helping your friend to help you.

Hi. VISIT THIS SITE : invites.hostzi.com

AND GET DEMONOID THERE.

HURRY UP !