What vegetable(s) get rid of dark circles under eyes?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i have been noticing that i have been having those more often than i used to and i just wanted to know if there was anyway to get rid of it
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Forget vegetables or any food - they will not do it. Meditation will help as it deeply relaxes you and gives you good sleep. Also this is a proven fast working remedy:

This is a response I received from wannabeblue28: "Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face with... my fingers and hands. It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... my skin looks so much tighter everywhere and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young."*

She had seen an answer I gave about how vigorous face massaging had got rid of my acne and also removed my bags/circles. The massages greatly tighten skin under and around the eye area and the bags go away.

The most helpful massages are: Using both hands together (1) Do long up and down sweeps close to nose from chin area up to near eyes. (2) Do another up and back at an angle from chin point to cheek bone. (3) Do fast up and down massage close to eye from cheek bones at an angle of 45 degrees (on your crows feet). If do all 3 for several minutes daily - will markedly tighten skin and diminish the circles in the first two days. Use any oil. Olive is good. To avoid skin pulling first make skin taught by partially opening mouth and pulling lips firmly back against teeth(tightens most of face)

Additionally facial yoga exercises help a great deal. Find on Youtube. Do the "The lion face" and try to hold for 30 seconds. A variation of that is protruding the tongue as if trying to touch tip of nose with tip of tongue

SOURCE(S): 20+ years researcher, consultant - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging rejuvenation treatment.

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
thank you
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Skin Doctor answered 5 years ago
    Argan fruit. Not easy to get outside of Morocco. You can use argan oil. Just need a little. Safe and effective.

If you look at eye creams, watch out for what they put in them. Some ingredients can cause cancer. Check you cosmetics here

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

Good prices here

http://www.rosemarieshop.com/
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • linz answered 5 years ago
    Potatoes.

Source(s):

I saw it on the TV show, "The Doctors".
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • SKINQU3EN answered 5 years ago
    none......drink plenty of water make sure you sleep enough and not too much and try cool damp green tea bags

Source(s):

Licensed Esthetician
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock