ugh ik! this is another one of those questions!?

and he doesnt usually act like that, its just around me. hes not a dork or anyhtihng.

ok, so i know these questions are here ALL the time!

so theres this guy, that i met a few weeks ago, this is the first year of middle school for me. hes sooo awesome, i sit next to him in like alll of my classes! and i catch him lookin at me sometimes, and he is like really wierd around me and all of his friends today after a class he were like nice, reeal smooth jackson. (his name is jackson) and today he was like being really awkward and stuff. and he always does this sideways smile at me, whenever i catch him looking at me. but he never talks. i dont know if hes just is too shy or what. help appreiated!!!!!! i NEED to know if he likes me!!!

Favorite Answer

with that smirk of his, he definately see's you as attractive and probably wants to be in a relationship with you. but he is probably too shy to talk because he doesn't know how you feel about him. don't wait for him to start the conversation. talk to him and flirt with him and eventually he will open up to youu and won't be so shy.

You want an answer? LOOK HERE!!!

Yeah he likes you. Why else would he crooked smile at you? And he just sounds shy. My boyfriend is the same way. He smiled and kept looking at me. So Yu know what I did? ASKED HIM OUT. Yup. And you noticed I said boyfriend right? So he actually wanted to go out with me. He was just afraid I would turn him down. So ask him out. Go on. Nw or never. Do it b4 you lose your nerve! L0l. Went a little over board. Sry. :-!

He probable is really shy so that means you will most likely have to open yourself up to him. Dont come one to strong enough to scare him away. Just be his friend be cool pretend like you need help on your homework or something and start a conversation to make him feel more comfortable around you

NO dont do that. Dont get to know his friends, do your own thing. and trust me he'll like you more and more and try sit somewhere far and see if he comes and sits next to you. if he does then he likes you, if he doesnt then he still might like you but he also might be giving you space. but the best thing to do is be distant from him, but not too distant, get close to him every now and then. and tell him you like his smile or something. I think he likes you, so you should stay calm and go with the flow :)

Source(s): the human brain

He just sounds shy! Talk to him and his friends and make them your friends. He'll probably open up. Or once you get to know him a little bit better ask him if he wants to hang out some time.

Of course he likes you. Write your phone number on a piece of paper and slip it over to his side of the table. Let him text you, it is an easy way to start without saying a word.

He doesn't like you if he hasn't really talked to you. He thinks you are hot probably. You are waayyyy to young to be in a relationship. Wait until you are 14. just be friends with people for now. It will earn you boyfriends when you get into high school.

3rd year of middle school. past experience. hes prolly shy. most guys dont want to be rejected and get picked on. become better friends and ensure that he likes you and then be more flirty and he will know and if he likes you back, well he should ask you out:)

• jekin

He is bashful. Don't make a deal about it. Talk to him, tell him you like him. He will probably wet his pants. If he does, don't notice it and give him a day or two to get over , then talk to him again. You will own him.

yea he likes u and hes shy and stuff to be around u and doesnt know what to say but he likes u