I Rox Ur Sox asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Tips for baseball team?

Well im basically a 13 year old guy trying to try out for my grade 8 school baseball team and I really like the sport and have been playing it for about 4 years. This is my first baseball team that Im going to be on so i was wondering if anyone has tips to impress the coach

Favorite Answer

You're lucky my queer school didn't have a Middle School team so I had to take a year off from baseball and know this year I'm a Freshman in High School and trust me it hurt me significantly because I was so rusty. Anyway just try to catch every ball thrown to you, get as many hits as you can but don't try to be perfect or you'll just look worse, and most importantly listen to the players who have been on the team before because they know what that coach will be looking for.

• Frank

All you have to do is tryout and do your best, don't fool around or be a clown when trying out just do whatever your coach tells you to do and another thing don't be so anxious.

just hit line drives

and if you make an error just dont quit and recover soon as possible and dont get grounder go under your legs

and when you bat make contact dont strike out

Source(s): my brain

Catch, Hit line drives, throw hard, stop all grounders, catch all fly balls.

be willing to play any position dont show up demanding to play a certain position

Source(s): ive been in the game 45 years

Go to www.baseballhelp.net