MJ FAMILY: who thinks "Stranger in Moscow" is as good as "You are not alone"?

ok so my friend and i are having this argument that You are not alone is better than stranger in Moscow. Please tell me that both those songs are equally good and its just that Stranger in Moscow didn't get the credit it deserved? lol i was on my way to school and i was listening to "Stranger in... show more ok so my friend and i are having this argument that You are not alone is better than stranger in Moscow. Please tell me that both those songs are equally good and its just that Stranger in Moscow didn't get the credit it deserved?

lol i was on my way to school and i was listening to "Stranger in Moscow" and i don't know why but it made me think of his kids. like how bad he want to have KIDS OF HIS OWN. and i just feel bad cuz they only got to spend like a few years with him and get to know him as their dad. but at least they have a very Large, loving family to take care of them. and their mom (maybe). at least they haven't lost both their parents and then forced to moved house to house like some people are.

lol of topic there:) but please *star *if you think "Stranger in Moscow" is a great and brilliant song!!
its actually one of my favs:)
Update: i got a few deets on the song Written and recorded by Michael for his album, HIStory, issued in June 1995. It was written in a Moscow hotel room in September 1993, soon after the allegations of child molestatoin broke - "a strange, eerie, lonely time" according to Michael. "The lyrics are... show more i got a few deets on the song

Written and recorded by Michael for his album, HIStory, issued in June 1995.

It was written in a Moscow hotel room in September 1993, soon after the allegations of child molestatoin broke - "a strange, eerie, lonely time" according to Michael. "The lyrics are totally autobiographical," he confirmed. "When you hear lines like 'here abandoned in my fame, Armageddon of the brain' - at the time, on the last tour when we were in Moscow, that's really how I felt... just all alone in my hotel, and it was raining - and I just started writing it."