Trading Chris Johnson for Brandon Jacobs?

I Receive:

Brandon Jacobs

I Give:

Chris Johnson

do you think this is a fair deal??

Favorite Answer

The problem with Jacobs is he's kind of injury prone. Johnson is also rated as the better RB on numerous cheat sheets. There is no reason to make this trade.

No do no longer make that commerce. Chris Johnson is an impressive RB and Jacobs is making an attempt to basically be the ability jointly as Ahmad Bradshaw gets the shine. Chris Johnson is likewise at present third in dashing interior the league. Steve Smith is extensive. 4th average in factors in FF. TO is rubbish . there is not any income for you in this commerce.

• mike s

it is a stupid deal. Trading a RB for a RB....why would you do it ? chris johnson is the better back anyways so do what ya want.

yes i do i am trying to do the same thing but vis versa i want johnson just because he is my fav player if he wasnt i would take jacobs over him any day

under no circumstances is this a fair deal. Don't do it!!!