!!! How many people actually believe that Masonic organizations are Satanic?

Wow. There's people out there that think that Masonic organizations believe in Lucifer or Satan. This is unbelievable. I am a Rainbow Girl, which is a Masonic organization for girls. My dad is a Mason, and my mom is an Eastern Star. My boyfriend is a Demolay. None of us worship Satan! There's this... show more Wow. There's people out there that think that Masonic organizations believe in Lucifer or Satan. This is unbelievable. I am a Rainbow Girl, which is a Masonic organization for girls. My dad is a Mason, and my mom is an Eastern Star. My boyfriend is a Demolay. None of us worship Satan! There's this occult guy named Aleister Crowley that was apparently one of the guys that got Satanism started, and he jumped on all this hype by referring to himself as a high ranking Mason ... HE WASN'T. He was a BSer. Do people still believe that Masonic organizations are Satanic? I don't worship Satan. I'm a Christian - Lutheran to be specific. No, I didn't say Luciferian ... LUTHERAN. LOL It's a Protestant religion. How do people come up with such crazy ideas?