What jobs requiring masters degrees are expected to grow in terms of demand faster than average?

I'm sure there's some link someone can just give me for this information.

I'm thinking of going back to school for some postbaccalaureate work and a master's degree. What jobs will be very much in demand in the next three to five years or so? Which fields are expected to grow, in terms of job openings, much faster than most other fields?

Favorite Answer

I don't have statistics so IDK really but I would think some alternative energy field would be the next carrer to be in.

talk with somebody at a close-by college and locate out what the standards are, i.e how long will they provide you to get the PhD? And in case you do not want to flow directly to get a PhD, it extremely is extremely useful to re-examine so as which you would be able to get a large job, not in elementary terms filling in because of fact no person else became obtainable. do not enable the shortcoming of extra training carry you back if that's what you extremely need. locate the college which will hire you till you may get extra training, yet rejoice with the job you have on a thank you to that objective. Getting linked is often approximately using. they don't be attentive to you want the job till you prepare, so do it earlier somebody else gets the job you want. And in case you're refused, ask why, and then prepare at different places. you could ask at a occupation counseling workplace on your close by college; they have lots of advice on a thank you to apply your degree.