where can i get a short term installment loan with bad credit?

i have terrible credit-and i would like to see if there is any insititution out there that works with people with bad credit so that i can get an installment loan (somewhere i can apply for it online). i dont want that much, just need to pay off all my bills.

Favorite Answer

Have you tried prosper.com? That's pretty much a personal community where you post the amount you need and people can bid on financing your loan.

I'm sorry you're having such serious financial issues hon...I understand completely, as my own income level is down considerably from what it was at this time last year, mostly due to the fact that my once-abundant musical work has almost completely dried up.

You might want to take time to visit a debt counselor, they might be able to help you out with a leaner budget, and they usually do such services free or for very low cost. They might also be able to recommend somewhere you can get a short-term loan for initial help. Good luck, sorry I couldn't help more, and I hope you will be able to save enough to get your own Thanksgiving dinner this year.

have you tried checking into a second mortgage or if you have any equity in the house?

This site will help you for sure