Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What's a good realistic wolf rpg with very high activity?

I've been looking all over the web for a realistic wolf rpg that has a lot of members and high activity.

All the ones I've found have no people and they haven't posted in months.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I don't know any wolf ones, but I play a pretty good vampire one:

Reign of Blood. Don't think I'm spamming, here's the link:

Reign of Blood: http://reignofblood.net/link.php?n=205042

It's free to play and if you have any questions you can email me from here and I'll let you know who I play under on the site if you need help playing. Reign of Blood can be totally RPG at some points, although it does have a lot of attacking going on.

• conser
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

No thought yet you need to play Okami. Okami is a god interior this type of the wolf interior the interest. it is not very lifelike although, besides the shown fact that it is exciting. It have been given a 9.5 outta 10. Sorry i'm no longer lots help, wish you come across what you're searching for. the belief sounds stunning although, it might make an incredible interest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.