What's a good realistic wolf rpg with very high activity?

I've been looking all over the web for a realistic wolf rpg that has a lot of members and high activity.

All the ones I've found have no people and they haven't posted in months.

Favorite Answer

Well I don't know any wolf ones, but I play a pretty good vampire one:

Reign of Blood. Don't think I'm spamming, here's the link:

Reign of Blood: http://reignofblood.net/link.php?n=205042

It's free to play and if you have any questions you can email me from here and I'll let you know who I play under on the site if you need help playing. Reign of Blood can be totally RPG at some points, although it does have a lot of attacking going on.

• conser

No thought yet you need to play Okami. Okami is a god interior this type of the wolf interior the interest. it is not very lifelike although, besides the shown fact that it is exciting. It have been given a 9.5 outta 10. Sorry i'm no longer lots help, wish you come across what you're searching for. the belief sounds stunning although, it might make an incredible interest.