Egypt:- i sometimes feel that Israel is a bless in the arab world. do u feel that too?

well , i know many now r gonna be screaming :- " is she crazy?" and may some get mad and lose their temper..

but let's really talk about it , just a very tiny small example of what i'm talking about is (7amas & fat7) , they r both sons of the same very injured country , yet look how they fight & kill each other , like Israel is not enough ..

and look what saddam Hussein did to ppl of Kuwait & iran that wants to take the gulf countries under its authority , ............etc

all these things happens , thu we have enough headache & disaster (israel) to worry about..

i really believe allah has plannings for everything , if israel wasn't here we could have been killing each other by now..

any comments?

long live Egypt..

love & peace from islam..

Update:

@armed & dangerous:-

sis.. i'm not talking about certain ppl , i'm just giving examples to show u the general idea..

u cant deny that there r quite enough racism between us ( arabs)..

i've seen it myself..

Update 2:

@armed & dangerous:-

sis.. i'm not talking about certain ppl , i'm just giving examples to show u the general idea..

u cant deny that there is quite enough racism between us ( arabs)..

i've seen it myself..

Update 3:

@prince:-

1st , u totally misunderstood my Q , u may have not even read it..

i know there would be ppl with ur answer (i talked about at the begining)

2nd , i love & respect ur father & every man sacrificed himself for this great home..

3rd , u r not the one to tell whether i'm loyal or not or brain washed or not , cuz everyone here knows me..

i'm not gonna reply to ur insult , cuz i'm over it & it's ramadan time..

advice:- dont answer any Q if u dont understand it , ok?

peace

Update 4:

@Me & the other israeli one:-

get out of here cuz both of u r idiots who also didnt understand my Q..

i said ur country is a headache & a disaster...

i didnt say it's a nice country..

u too shouldnt answer any Q before understanding ..

Update 5:

@salafi mama:-

looooooooooool , my aqeeda is a bit off?!!!!!!!!!

that was funny , and do u think u have seen killed babies by the bloody israeli killer and i didnt see them?!!!!

no sis , everybody in the world have witnessed their cruelty & savages..

maybe i used the wrong world , but i just expressed directly what i have in mind..

may allah destroy israel and zionists all over that world..

Update 6:

@salafi mama:-

looooooooooool , my aqeeda is a bit off?!!!!!!!!!

that was funny , and do u think u have seen killed babies by the bloody israeli killer and i didnt see them?!!!!

no sis , everybody in the world have witnessed their cruelty & savages..

maybe i used the wrong word , but i just expressed directly what i have in mind..

may allah destroy israel and zionists all over that world..

Update 7:

@prince (again):-

thx for the apology , and can u suggest another way to ask the Q?

beside i dont read the future or anything (astaghfaru allah) , i mean i dont have to , just look around u (in this exact era ) see how N.sudan & S.sudan r killing each other , just as what israel do to the innocent palistinians..

balash de , see what's happening in Yemen also fights between North & south..

have u ever been to any other country than Egypt?

u will know exactly what i'm talking about , a huge fight can rise just cuz u r khaliji & i'm masri !!!!!!!

look around u..

and exactly, what does israel have to do with saddam & kuwait?

what i'm saying is that saddam (one of the arabs) concured another arab country , thu if he should fight anyone , then israel should be the choice , right?

and what? u wanted me not to even comment on ur insult?!!!!

anyway , i hope u get it now..

Update 8:

that's my deleted Q:-

Egypt:- a clarification i should make to arabs & israelis , would u plz read?

it's about my previous Q..

many misunderstood it (whether arabs or israelis ) when i said i sometimes feel israel is a bless in the arab world , i didnt mean to say that i'm happy with israel & it's savage actions & cruelty they brought to the heart of our home..

i didnt mean to say that i love those bloody killers & pervs..

i didnt mean to say that we should not fight the bastards..

my Q was about the complete opposite , what i meant is:-

1- israel with all the destruction it brought , it gathered us more to defend our land and define our real enemy..

2-if israel wasnt here we could have had serious probs with each other , who knows ? we could have fought ourselves & saddam war was a great example to this as a great fitna could have happened & we could have been fighting ourselves...

i explained it more in my response to (Prince) the 2nd time..

Update 9:

3-i just wanted us to focus on the real prob & forget about the silly fights between us (arabs)..

4-i just wanted us to thank allah for everything & to know that it could have been worse , at least now we r fighting our enemies , i mean it could have been us fighting our own selves..

and let me ask , why r u so judgemental? and narrow minded when it comes to sensitive issues? why not have good conversations? talk?

instead of hiding our heads in the sands...

it's enough for me that u read this , thx..

(((and star if u dont mind..)))

here's the link:-

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

ramadan kareem..

long live Egypt & all arab & muslim countries...

love & peace from islam..

5 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Moona
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i agree with u

• conser
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

wish you had left a source for that. What I heard on CNN is that the rock throwing began then one refugee shot a youthful 21 twelve months previous soldier and something unfold out killing better than twelve refugees. all human beings in this international has the perfect to guard themselves from those refugees consisting of Islam.

• 1 decade ago

mia., as the people frm gulf and middile east doesnt have any unity among them selves......they fight in the name of sunni ,shia as iam an indian muslim i feel ashame by hearing the death rate of sunni shia fights.....they (muslim nations )They had to stand unitedly and help the poor nations like palestine ,somalia..etc they had enough money and military power.....what pitty condition is this......But we cant say Isreal is a blessing to arabs because they killed the children of palestine they r even wrkng agnst the entire muslim community........even the egypt ,turkey etc these countries think the imitation of westernity as their diplomacy.....but that is not the real diplomacy............may allah shower all the blessings to u.......asssalamu alikum.....happy ramadan

• if ur dad get killed or injured by israel in 6 octobor 1973 u not gona ask this question what r u talking about did u c the little babies that got shot by israel in palestine

edit

sorry but when u ask aquestion ask it in differnt way dont say sometimes ifeel that israel is abless in the arab world do u read the future to say that if israel is not her we could have been killing each other by now why u didnt say if israel is not her may be we gona be the best middle east israel play abig role in making middle east countries to seprate from each other what israel have to do with saddam and kuwait ??? instate of saying that i insult u explain more what do u mean by ur question

sorry again but israel is not abless in the arab world

Source(s): proud to be egyptian and my dad was one of the hero in 6 october 1973 war (war between egypt and israel and we kicked out israel from our land taba sinai)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Allah said that they will rise twice in the land and they will corrupt it alot.

They had their first time already and now is their second and it doesn't seem they will last long.

For everything there's a cause and may be israel would be definitely like the crusades and who knows may be we will find a new Salahudin in this corrupted era we are living in.

• 1 decade ago

Are you talking about the Israelies whom kill Arabs and steal their land through brutality and Palestinian organs through murder and theft(not the Swedish article-the arrest, trial, and conviction of of Rabbi Levy Rosenbaum and his Rabbinical organ theft ring), kill US peace activists(i.e.-Rachael Corrie), tried to frame Arabs in the Lavon Affair, Suez Canal Incident, the King David Massacre, the USS Liberty(too many witnesses survived so aborted), and 911(Mossad):

http://christianparty.net/mossad.htm

http://www.rense.com/general75/thrm.htm

http://www.rense.com/general64/moss.htm

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/thomas2.html

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=253

http://www.thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/mossad.h...

http://www.voxfux.com/features/stranger_than_ficti...

http://911review.org/Wget/www.world-crisis.com/ana...

the hub of prostitution(legal there), and human trafficking of women. Pro Israelies will some how blame all this on the Arabs.Blessed? on the contrary-Condemned.

• frankly speaking i can't speak of any blessings in the middle east. I feel that our part of the world is under a curse right now. I'm 100% anti israel's crimes but i can't even say that i'm that proud about what's happening in egypt right now. 155 people were arrested in aswan for eating in public i find that extremly shameful.

although i'm egyptian, muslim and fasting i'm disgusted about these arrests and i find it hard to believe what our country is turning into.

• 1 decade ago

sister, i think your aqeedah is a bit off. you should learn more about what islam says about the future of this ummah inshaa allah. Yes everything is writin for us.. but "blessing" was probably the wrong word to use.

Source(s): This is a very touchy subject, and its kind of insensetive to talk about it in this manner. watch al jazeera on YouTube and see what the isreali's are doing to our brothers and sisters in palestine
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL

No we wouldn't be killing each other

because Hamas And Fath and wouldn't be there if Isreal didn't occupy Palestine aslan!! (I think =D )

so we wouldn't be killing each other because of Saddam only!!

anyway he is dead so how could he cause problems??!!

• ME
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well Egypt makes billions a year from Israeli tourists and selling Egyptian products to Israel. Same with Jordan. 10s of thousands of Arab men try to marry Israeli Arab women so they can live in Israel, plus thousands of Arabs a year seek political asylum in Israel and come as illegal aliens.

So obviously Israel is doing something right while Arab countries are doing something wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

agree with egyptian wolf and prince

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.