Car license plate and registration?

I recently made a title transfer onto my name(Pennsylvania) at a local car dealership ,I previously did not have a license plate so they gave me a new one is it a permanent license place or temporary metal license plate,if it's a temp license place will I receive the permanent license plate by mail. They gave temporary registration and I didn't receive the registraion in mail yet if I go to the local DMV will they give me a registration and sticker on spot or are they going to mail it.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

If they gave you a metal license plate it is a permanent license plate. You will receive the registration and sticker in the mail. Usually in seven to fourteen business days. I also live in PA.

• keeler
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

uncertain with regard to the recent format - yet - decrease than the previous format (A938 DPY as an occasion) the 1st A became the twelve months of registration, the final 2 letters PY have been the centre the place the vehicle became first registered at. the relax numbers and letter pointed out the guy vehicle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.