Who can answer My question?

I found out I have breast Cancer..The Big C..I watched My Mom slowly die with Cancer and it was a terrible thing to watch..Being eaten alive from the inside out.. What I want to know,is Live really worth all the pain and stuffing a person has to go through with Cancer.. I haven't had a very happy Life,with... show more I found out I have breast Cancer..The Big C..I watched My Mom slowly die with Cancer and it was a terrible thing to watch..Being eaten alive from the inside out..
What I want to know,is Live really worth all the pain and stuffing a person has to go through with Cancer..
I haven't had a very happy Life,with all the hurts,suffering and The Love
One that is deep inside My Heart that I can never forget or stop Loving ..He is My true Soul Mate there's not another..
He has broke Me into pieces and left Me crying in Pain,that My true Soul Mate no longer wants Me..
I just want to get on My Harley and ride to the Freedom I want so must..The ride to Heaven is in My head,but is Life worth all the pain and suffering I will be going through and still have...
Life is one Big Roller Coaster..Your win some and you lose alot..So maybe the ride to Heaven really isn't Bad..
People waiting for Me to arrive in Heaven and always bring your dog with you..
The Devil can trick you,but My companion knows who's good and who is not..
Open The Golden Gates for Me..My ride will come to an end and STOP!!!
So is Life all it's cut out to be,or is Life just not worth a second chance..
My Friends Please answer without any joking this is a serious question and I Love all of You!!!
Your Friend,
poppy1