Strillian asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問[pinged me]是什麼意思

我在美國網站看到Pinged me這個是甚麼意思呢?

我想可能是Ping的過去是加了ed,翻譯成了"碰"

翻譯成[碰我]翻譯的很奇怪就是了,碰我是用touch me

那Pinged me是甚麼意思,請勿使用翻譯機,謝謝,不曉得他是俚語、還是專業用詞,那他意思會是甚麼呢?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Ping 是專業用詞,(Packet INternet Groper) An Internet utility used to determine whether a particular IP address is reachable online by sending out a packet and waiting for a response. Ping is used to test and debug a network as well as see if a user or server is online.

"Can you ping the server?" means typing ping xx.xx.xx.xx at the command line. The xx's are the four numbers in the dotted decimal IP address used to identify IP clients and servers. If the request times out, the address cannot be reached. A ping utility also typically supports DNS name resolution, and the domain name may be used. For example, ping www.computerlanguage.com would yield the same results as typing in the correct numeric address. See IP address, ICMP and DNS.

The term was coined when submarines first used sonar to detect enemy ships. A pinging sound was heard in the headset when a signal reflected back from an object in the water.

Ping is geekspeak for "call" or "get in touch." "Ping me at home" means "call me at home." It is also used to mean sending or transmitting a short burst of data; for example, "the GPS transmitter pings the satellite every few seconds."

My friend Charlene pinged me. She had a miserable headache over the weekend. It wasn't just any miserable headache -- it was a miserable headache caused by citrus.

就像這幾句

Ping 在電腦用法上是指連繫.....連結connect

像ping xx.xx.xx.xx 連到某個電腦IP

所以我想Pinged me 應該是類似連線到我這

可能是連到我的Facebook ,blog , msn...etc.

Source(s): ~Meow~*