Buying a car overseas from a private seller, to good to be true?

Good faith has always been my top priority and my most valued business approach. The payment will be done through eBay. The financial part of this deal will be managed by them. They will keep the amount until you receive the vehicle and test it.First you will send the payment to eBay and as soon as I have the... show more Good faith has always been my top priority and my most valued business approach. The payment will be done through eBay. The financial part of this deal will be managed by them. They will keep the amount until you receive the vehicle and test it.First you will send the payment to eBay and as soon as I have the confirmation I will start the shipping. After you receive and inspect the vehicle to see that everything it's ok they will transfer me the money. Please take into consideration that I will get paid only after you receive the vehicle.The price that I'm asking for the vehicle is US $ 3,600.00 that includes the shipping and delivery charges.
The vehicle will be insured at the delivery service. If something happens on the road , you will receive the insurance from the delivery service.If you agree with these terms and you have the money ready, reply me your full name and address and i will be more than glad to start the transaction with you. As soon as you will send me your personal details I will begin the transaction and eBay will inform you with all the details.
My best wishes and I'm waiting your response so we can move forward with this deal.
Thank You!
Jessica

I am interested in buying this O5 jeep wrangler rubicon.
Now this perosn lives out of the states and selling this car for 3600 bucks. To good to be true?
The car is in mint condition and should be worth around 22,000+. This may be a scam, but what do you think?