3 Dark Spirit Art - Greed

3 Reckless Greed

Call of the Haunted

Extra: 12

3 Colossal Fighter

3 Red Dragon Archfiend

3 Thought Ruler Archfiend

3 Dark End Dragon

now i know this deck isnt as consistent as meta decks but this is a deck i made for fun its got decent control of the field once it gets rolling if you have any idea's plz post and ill try to respond ASAP

Update:

sry guy i missed Spirit Reaper lol

Update 2:

as for the low lvl VS. high lvl monster count have you guys looked at the deck build what so ever? i have many cards to allow me to draw out my deck and keep control of how many monsters are RFP and in the Graveyard the whole idea of this deck is to constantly be able to send monsters to the graveyard or remove them from play and be able to swarm the field with either Escape or Call of the Haunted along with using The Dark Creator. It may have a ton of high lvl monsters but you must learn to look beyond that. A deck with low lvls may be more stable then this one but a deck with high lvls in this build is horrifying.

Update 3:

As for adding Caius the Shadow Monarch this deck doesn't tribute summon therefor i can control when Jinzo hits the field so he doesn't really effect my traps

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are my ideas

-With that many traps, Jinzo can disable your deck, so remove him.

-But also add different Lvl6 Dark Monsters (EX.Caius the Shadow Monarch) because Synchro summoning lv8 monsters is hard with a lvl 2 tuner, lvl 8 and lvl 4 monster

and/or

Add lvl 6 Synchro monsters Ex (Revived King Ha Des, despite his effect)

Along with Escape from a dark dimension, a similar useful cards are

D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation and Return from a different dimension

Try to add more lvl 4 monsters, like Breaker the Magical Warrior, Dark Grepher and Armageddon Knight.

Try to add a couple counter traps, like Divine Wrath or solemn Judgment.

Also, on your monsters list, you have 19 monsters.

Hope this proves helpful

Source(s): 2 Years experience playing, and test ran this deck ( added 1 mystic tomato, replaced Call of the haunted with Monster reborn due to previous banlist) on the game Yugioh World Championship 2009
  • 1 decade ago

just minimize your high leveled monsters,.

and add more low levels,.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.