Have you read any good books lately?

to other answerers - Twilight doesn't count as a book, but rather a 500 page rambling of synonyms for "gorgeous" and "sparkling"

-alan [be still my heart]

**Love IT! ^^^^

Update:

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"A Game of Thrones" by George R. R. Martin

to other answerers - Twilight doesn't count as a book, but rather a 500 page rambling of synonyms for "gorgeous" and "sparkling"

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

:)

Freakshow by James St. James and It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizinni and oh yes, Towelhead by Alicia Erian

• 1 decade ago

LOL!!! I love what you said about Twilight!!

I just got done reading "the Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks, and now I am reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" by Arthur Golden. They're both really good!

• 1 decade ago

Off the wall, Death in Yosemite. It tells of every death in the park since day 1. VERY interesting. Over 900 and mostly caused by stupidity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

right now im reading Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and the Musical Rent, by Anthony Rapp and it is amazing.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I have! the last book I finished was Fan Mail by PD Martin (she's a great author!) and I also love reading anything by James Patterson :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When Men Become Gods

• Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Blue Bloods by melissa de la cruz

• 1 decade ago

Just finished The Bell Jar.

I liked it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"A Child Called It", "A Brother's Journey", "A Lost Boy" all by David Pelzer

and "Identical" by Ellen Hopkins.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.