Have you read any good books lately?

to other answerers - Twilight doesn't count as a book, but rather a 500 page rambling of synonyms for "gorgeous" and "sparkling"

-alan [be still my heart]

**Love IT! ^^^^

Favorite Answer

"A Game of Thrones" by George R. R. Martin

Yes.

:)

Freakshow by James St. James and It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizinni and oh yes, Towelhead by Alicia Erian

LOL!!! I love what you said about Twilight!!

I just got done reading "the Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks, and now I am reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" by Arthur Golden. They're both really good!

Off the wall, Death in Yosemite. It tells of every death in the park since day 1. VERY interesting. Over 900 and mostly caused by stupidity.

right now im reading Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and the Musical Rent, by Anthony Rapp and it is amazing.

Yes I have! the last book I finished was Fan Mail by PD Martin (she's a great author!) and I also love reading anything by James Patterson :)

When Men Become Gods

• Lv 6

Blue Bloods by melissa de la cruz

Just finished The Bell Jar.

I liked it.

"A Child Called It", "A Brother's Journey", "A Lost Boy" all by David Pelzer

and "Identical" by Ellen Hopkins.