[MJ Fans] stranger in moscow?

when you listen to michael's song stranger in moscow how does it make you feel?

yeah it is hard to explain how the song make me feel. its like i feel part of his loneliness. its kinda hard to put it in words

Favorite Answer

I feel so sad..."here abandoned in my fame..." he was so lonely because of his popularity. It had to be so hard very being him and trying to make everyone happy being in as much pain as he was.

~~SIMH~~

Here abandoned in my fame

Armageddon of the brain

KGB was doggin' me

Take my name and just let me be

Then a begger boy called my name

Happy days will drown the pain

On and on and on it came

In the rain, and again, and again

Take my name and just let me be

That's like the best song he ever wrote! It is hard to explain how it makes me feel. It makes me feel sad but it shows me a whole other side of Michael Jackson that nobody really seemed to care about it shows how people don't take the time to understand someone and how much that hurts. The lyrics are absolutely beautiful.

I feel for MJ. I can’t relate to it, I’ll never relate to it and whenever I hear it, all I see is images of MJ flashing through my head and I picture my own version of the video and put MJ in the situations that he mentions. I always think of him when I listen to the song and nothing else. A lot of his songs really have the ability to make me feel like I’m in his shoes and like you said, you feel apart of his loneliness. Never will I feel my own loneliness from it because, like I said, I have never experienced anything like he has and I never will. It’s hard to match his life in words, with mine because we’re on completely different levels.

It makes me feel for him but it also pisses me off to know that he felt that way and how the simple act of leaving him alone would of made him a much happier person.

Lots of people say that the song makes them feel sad... that's not really how I feel when I hear it. It makes me feel that maybe I've lost something that I didn't really appreciate when I had it, that's all. Beautiful song though, it makes my list of top 10 MJ songs.

Source(s): Myself.

music: Stranger In Moscow, i became extremely inspired by that music, and that i sang it for the skills prepare which went nicely. video: Black Or White, because of fact he became like dancing with all those cultures, it became so cool lyrics: as quickly as lower back stranger is moscow because of fact it form of pertains to me in a fashion i don't want to speak approximately. which he appeared lovable in: the two, yet i think of extra lovable in Black Or White because of curls.

It's a smooth, calm feeling that I get. But it's also sad because he was singing about how lonely he was..

It's a very beautiful song.

<3 mj

When I listen to that song it makes me feel like i know pain and lonliness that he felt at that moment. I still love that song though it's prob one if the most played songs on my ipod

that song it very Beautiful and calming at the same time i feel sad too that a part of him is lonely even though he has everything but not love

• Sad, but peaceful at the same time, it's hard to explain...

Last night I was listening to it outside feeling the wind in my face and watching the lightning and I felt so peaceful and calm...

I ♥ that song...

hense the name

<---------- xD

It makes me feel sad coz it's about his loneliness i guess

I love the song though XD

x