promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is something wrong with me because i saw a dark color urine?

My Vagina has been burning and itches a lot for the past 2 days, and now i see a dark color urine, what should i do? Is something wrong with me, is there any home remidies to stop this?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you say its dark, is it dark yellow?

Anyway, the lighter the better...

The darker, the worse....

What does it mean if you see a dark yellow urine color? Typically, this is a sign that you are not drinking enough water. How much water have you drank for the day? You should be drinking 8 glasses of water a day. If you do not drink enough water, then your urine becomes over-concentrated with waste, which is why it is a darker yellow urine color. You may also notice a stronger odor since the concentration is higher.

Now, some foods may also cause your urine to have a dark yellow urine color. Asparagus makes your urine darker yellow and it creates a strong odor.

OR

Blood in the urine, also known as Haematuria, can cause darker urine.

Haemolytic Anemia can cause dark yellow urine color.

Hepatitis can cause a darker urine color. Hepatitis is an inflammation of your liver, and it’s usually caused by a viral infection or some medications or even alcohol consumption

Dude, its your diet and its probably irritating your vagina....

DRINK LOTS OF WATER

SHOWER USING PURE SOAP WITH NO FRAGRANCE

DRINK HOT WATER WITH FRESH LEMON

Source(s): Good Luck!
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

First, we are speaking about your health. If you do not want to go to a clinic or see a medical doctor/ qualified professional. Most communities provide 24hr on-call nurses that are qualified to advise you.

There over 30-40 things it could be. Compounded by all your variable.

The responsible answer is; no one can possible answer your question.

Knowing the little info provided.

Now, provided there are no other symptoms. It would be helpful to know. Are you excreting large or small amounts of urine? If your answer is small.

Drinking a few more glasses of water may resolve this. Keep in mind. Intake of dark liquid or foods with the property to cause urine to darken. 6-8 glasses is the recommended amount daily. This certainly will not hurt.

However, not to raise your concerns. The possibility still remains it could be a sign of something more serious. If increasing your water intake makes no difference or there are any other signs. Seek a medical professional.

• 1 decade ago

it could be a lot of things;

A sexually transmitted infection which has infected the uretha (urine passage)

a blood colour certainly means there is something wrong and you need to see a doctor as it could be something to do with the kidneys.

The itching suggests it is an infection like e.g. thrush. thrush could be treated with other the counter tablet course and cream for relief of the itching. However, other infections if not diagnosed and treated early could result in permanent infertility.

It could also be due to personal hygiene or the use of tight, uncomfortable, non cotton underwear.

Source(s): general knowledge
  • 1 decade ago

Burning and itches sounds like a Urinary tract infection. The dark urine could well be because of that too. Make sure you drink lots of fluids and make an appointment to see your doctor.

Source(s): Have had these problems myself and still do.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Dark urine usually means you're dehydrated. Drink more water.

As for the itching? You'd best look that up on google - it could be an infection and will probably need treating.

• Sissa.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It might be some sort of yeast infection, which is curable/treatable with stuff from over the counter at any pharmacy. but if you dont want to take the risk, i would consider investing some money on a doctor visit, cuz they're the best people to tell you, exactly whats wrong with you ;)

• 1 decade ago

I think you need to drink more water.

When you are Dehydrated your pee is dark.

when It's light, like almost clear your good.

and about the ichiness. You should just wash more often down there.

• 1 decade ago

Urinary track infection or yeast infection.No home remedy, see the Dr.

Source(s): Aunt's an R.N.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should definitely go see a Doctor because im thinking you might have a yeast infection, but again, go see a doctor

• SPARKY
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

years ago, i had urine that looked like tea. I had mennigitis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.