Parent's marriage falling apart...advice?

ok so for a couple of months now i have been watching their marriage slowly fall to pieces. my dad announced they were getting divorced and my mother told me the same thing yesterday. so my questions are: how do i prevent myself from showing dislike to either one of them? advice on how i should handle their... show more ok so for a couple of months now i have been watching their marriage slowly fall to pieces. my dad announced they were getting divorced and my mother told me the same thing yesterday. so my questions are:
how do i prevent myself from showing dislike to either one of them?
advice on how i should handle their quarreling? right now i'm ignoring it as best as possible.
my mother plans on leaving the country and wants my sister and i to come up with her. i don't want that and she got pretty upset with me. any way to avoid a next episode like that?
is it bad that i want my parents to get divorced quickly? i can't handle the constant quarreling i have to endure every, single day.
thanks for your answers.
Update: i'll be 17 in October.
Update 2: they are both J.W.s my dad is inactive.
Update 3: ray i'm never getting married. their example and others are enough.
Update 4: sulaimaan thank you. :-)