How hard are AP World History, AP Physics B, AP Government, and Pre-Calculus?

I am taking these classes this year (I'm a junior) and i was wondering if any one could tell me how hard these classes are and if anyone has any suggestions/tips on how to make it through them.

Favorite Answer

Lots of AP classes! Good for you though, it will help when entering college. I haven't taken any, almost went into AP US History but decided not to, I suspect more hw/projects and probably go into more detail in certain areas.

My advice is to study, study, study and do the homework! If you are given terms to know make note cards! Read through the chapters in the book before hand, skim if you want.

Good luck!

• zeck

Don't be involved approximately AP World historical past, it is a common AP for sophomores to take. You'll be ready to be equipped to manipulate it. Plus, do not forget of it this manner. You're overlaying approximately 10,000 years of human historical past in just one yr. So you're going to no longer be coming into *too* deep. As for AP Spanish, if your instructor says it's going to be handy, you then will have to be all simply correct. Mainly if she's the one that teaches AP Spanish. When you probably did well in bio this year, then you can be ready to be satisfactory in AP Biology. A few of my sophomore buddies are taking AP Biology correct now. Just be warned - this can be a quantity of labor. But while memorization is your component, then rock on. The one component that i could be just a little iffy on is AP artwork historic beyond. I've heard it is really dull and plenty harder than you would count on.

They are easier than the equivalent College Classes of the same subject.

If you are of average intelligence you should have no trouble with them.