Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 decade ago

How much effort do you think law enforcement should undertake to avoid corruption in law?

Would you be willing to sacrifice some security in order to achieve a higher level of anti-corruption in law enforcement?

I bloody would.

Favorite Answer

I don't think that a person running for Sheriff should have a political party affiliation at all. It shows partisanship. I think they should be appointed for their skills on the job and work performance and not elected. They should be put in office by their peers like the Chiefs of Police are. Not by the public who doesn't know the job and only looks at what party they are from.

first law enforcement should clean up its own stables. It is known law enforcement agencies are most corrupt. and people occupy the position by corrupt practices

I think corrupt officials should be put to death. I'll give up nothing for security. DOWN WITH THE BLUE WALL!

I hear that there are police officers who are pledging to keep their oaths to uphold the Constitution, no matter what - even if it means disobeying a "superior" to protect someone's rights. Good for them!