Can blacks and whites get along?

Look: I understand the history between us hence the relations between blacks and whites gives the outcome today as the way it is. Why so much hate? I mean is it really skin tone that separates peace and harmony? I am not trying to change anyone here. I just question the intentions of why some whites and... show more Look:

I understand the history between us hence the relations between blacks and whites gives the outcome today as the way it is.

Why so much hate? I mean is it really skin tone that separates peace and harmony?

I am not trying to change anyone here. I just question the intentions of why some whites and blacks hate each other so much. Yes it's rather hurtful to see.

I know there will be trolls hounding my question, but I commend those who speak honestly and truthfully.

Everyone to me is as equal as the next person, and I do not discriminate in any way, shape or form. I love people of all races and just trying to dwell into some minds here as to the reasoning of what sets us apart.