Whats up with all this Glenn Beck stuff?

Are you people not educated enough to talk about actual politics.

Update:

Ziggurant....no I am not an Obama supporter, never was never will be. I know who Glen Beck is, I am just wondering why there are so many post.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Beck RIGHTLY called Obama a racist. As a result, some liberal run advertisers pulled the plug.

• 1 decade ago

I think its a big day that the President had to fire someone because of a news commentator. So everyone's all excited. Also there's a new user called Glenn Beck in Yahoo Answers who has been posting a lot of headline making answers and so everyone is buzzing about him.

• babbie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Just further proof, in case anybody needed it, that Pseudo-Libs are childish. They're mad enough to spit over the way Beck exposed Van Jones' past and threw his words back in his face.

• 1 decade ago

the Right wing is controlled by the very rich and the very poor. The Democrats are controlled by everyone in the middle. The right controls the poor with threats like their taxes will go up and that the Democratic Party's Candidate is a Muslim and the Democratic Party controls the middle by pointing out how the MIDDLE CLASS deserves the tax breaks and how government should have less a role in the changes of society (i.e. gay marriage, abortion).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am wondering the same thing. I think Glenn is awesome and all but people are falling in love with him or something.

• 1 decade ago

Baby girl these questions are from the admins younger gen who don't bathe...trust me this is fact. What we do is not answer these non questions and then we move on to the Science Czar...Mr. Holdren.

God Bless America and always...listen to that inside Voice.

• 1 decade ago

He is a guy of Fox Cable who I have never watched. I think he is the current object of hatred by the Liberals. They seem to think that people must have a cult figure to follow. Many of them, it appears, can not comprehend that people can make up their own minds about issues, and (horror of Horrors) come to different conclusions than they do.

Source(s): I'm a cynical old fart
  • 1 decade ago

Glenn Beck is a political genius thats why

• Moose
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Do you remember a while back all the Alan Colmes stuff, same thing different topic from kids getting their jollies. Maybe we should payback the favor. Not sure if they are from P&S or R&S

It's R&S here ya go http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuE39...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No idea who cares collect the free points without having to explain much

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.