steph asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

How do I tell my parents about him HELP!!!?

Well theirs an guy that works in the same company as me and my mother, I am 16 years old and im an junior in High School, my parents don't let have an bf but they know i had 2 before in the past without their permission, now the guy im talking to that works with me nd my mom likes me and i dont know how to tell them about him so they can give me permission to date him. what should i do or say to my parents?

You shouldn't say anything to your parents and just forget about this guy. You have your whole life ahead of you and should just focus on school and make something of yourself. Nowadays guys only want one thing and that's what's in between your legs. If this guy really likes you then he would leave you alone and let you focus on school to make something on yourself. There will be plenty of guys out there when and after you get your education and I hope you plan on going to college because there's nothing out there in this world without an education. Keep your head up your future is looking bright if only you believe.

since they can't trust you with the boys , then you need to tell the guy that you are not allowed to date until your parents can trust you to be up front about your life. show some grown up qualities and show your parents you can be trusted.

invite him over for dinner as a friend first and get your parents to like him a lot and see where it goes from there :)

just talk to them, have a dinner or something and let them get to know him (: