What would you classify this as?

Ok, so i previously have seen a psychiatrist about 3 months ago who diagnosed me with mild depression. We tried three different drugs, non of which worked. I am writing this because i don't know really what is wrong with me and don't have enough money, seeing as how i am going to school, for therapy. I feel... show more Ok, so i previously have seen a psychiatrist about 3 months ago who diagnosed me with mild depression. We tried three different drugs, non of which worked. I am writing this because i don't know really what is wrong with me and don't have enough money, seeing as how i am going to school, for therapy. I feel that i have add because i forget things very rapidly and am very compulsive. Also, when my sister gave me one of her adderall it really seemed to help me focus. I also feel that i have ocd because i have to count how many times my blinker goes off in the car and make sure it is even, bump each had into the same thing in the same spot if i happen to bump something, ect. I also have insomnia very bad. Sometimes even melatonin (which i only use when i need it) won't put me to sleep. Is it possible to have both ocd and add along with depression and insomnia or i am just getting these as symptoms from something grander. Please give me any input, i appreciate it and i'm sorry that this was so long
Update: I just wanted to clarify that i have tried several teas and things similar to that to try to get to sleep, but they dont' seem to work. Also i have tried distracting myself but if the blinker doesn't go off an even number of times or i lose count i have a panic attack and need to pull over.