Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificOther - Asia Pacific · 1 decade ago

My gilfriend is going to Pakistan!?

Ok so my girlfriend is going to pakistan!!Im scared she will get blown up!!!

Shes going to Lahore Pakistan. Is that place a war zone? can she be in danger? What are her chances of being in danger??????

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Inam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For ur kind information Pakistan is NOT in state of war.Its not a small country but yes Pakistan is having thanks to American war of terror and American war for power and oil.Pakistan is secure as long as visiting person is also a Pakistani like his skin colour should match to Pakistanis.Arabs and Muslims from other nations are also safe but arabs,indians,afghans,persians are foreigners who are safe in Pakistan but if ur looks are american or western there is high chance u will kidnapped or abducted by jahadist unless u have 200 security guards surrounding u.American or western people are in danger in Pakistan because of their role in creating terrorism in world.Pakistan is safe and the average bomb blasts are 5 per month which are usually near afghan borders and in most of terrorist activity american spy agency have been found of being involved to destabilize pakistan.Lahore is considered to be very safe city of Pakistan and is known in world as well.If u don't know about anything, u better not say "Pakistan is burning in flames".No alhumdulillah we are not yet but west do dream and wish to impose wars on our homeland and make us another iraq but then again we have 300 nuclear weapons to guard every inch of Pakistan.

for ur introduction to what is Pakistan?

located in south asia.

*mix of cultures.

*176 million populations

*2 nd largest muslims population of world(muslims+non-muslims countries)

*largest muslim population(muslims countries)

*7 th nuclear power of world, only muslim nuclear power.

*closest allies of saudi arabia, often regarded as favourite younger brother by saudi king.also closest allies of uae and arab world.

known as best friend of china.

*7th largest army of world, one of best armed forces of world.

*largest contributor of peacekeeping forces to united nation.

*suffering the cosequences of american war.since 2001 , pakistan joined usa war on terror resulting in economic losses of $400 billion (pakistan spokesman figures) while usa only paid pakistan $10 billion in compensation for fighting american war.Pakistan has lost 25,000 army troops,35,000 women and children fighting war on terror.

pakistan president musharaf in his book write usa threatned of dropping bombs and nuking pakistani cities if pakistan didn't help them to invade afghanistan.he said he recived 5 calls at mid nite in which american president bush threanted him and told him do what we want.

*this is country which defeated world super power soviet union and created alqaeda/taliban on usa order with usa money of $60 billion.

*disliked by usa because its intelligence denies 9/11 was done by osama bin ladin .pak intel chief in 2008 openly denied any role of osama in 9/11 saying this is big lie by america .general hamid gul the chief of pak intel who trained alqaeda said "we asked osama after 9/11 did u do it? he told us he hasn't done it.we asked mullah omer and he told us he also didn't do it.so why usa says they did it?it was done by jews .it has nothing to do with alqaeda.we trained alqaeda and we know well what they do".since 2008 usa has accused pak intel of helping alqaeda because it openly created a big controversy for america by saying 9/11 was done by jews.

*chief player in afghanistan.without pakistan, usa can never win in afghanistan and if pakistan end alliance with usa, and do what they did with soviets , usa will be defeated in afghanistan, a fear for which usa wants pakistan to help them in afghanistan but pakistan says they have made enough sacrifices for american war on terror.

*west has concerns that pakistan has massive stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction which Pakistan and China jointly built and hold together.Pakistan denies having any hudrogen bombs.

*Pakistan is also leading in military tech.although most of pakistan nuclear program is sponored by saudi money as saudi arabia regards pakistan armed force as their shield in case of any attack.Pakistan is building own fighter jet jf-17 thunder,nuclear submarines,war ships,cruise missiles,tanks,weapons.Saudi money has played a vital role in pakistan nuclear program and making pakistan one of strongest military of world.Pakistan armed forces did fought from saudi arabian side in arab-israel conflict when saudi king ordered pakistan to protect arab lands.this resulted in full blown war between pakistan army with isreali army.pakistan air force pilots were sent from pakistan who flied saudi air force.pakistan naval fleets were also sent into arab lands.since 1970 saudi arabia has pumped billions to keep pakistan alive and make pakistan a strong nation.it is believed any attack on pakistan would be inviting ww3, a fear for which usa avoids daring to attack pakistan because of pakistan deep protections from arab sides.some even refer pakistan armed forces as saudi funded armed forces.

*about races living in pakistan.pakistanis are mix of races.they are known as world most mix of races.they have families that have turk,persian,arab,tajiks,uzbeks,indian roots.in terms of names,pakistan nuclear father dr a q khan belongs to arabian family ghauri,pakistan x-president musharaf was an indian, pakistan x-prime minister benzair bhutto was a persian and so on.

*Pakistan is right now muslims military power and is known in arab world as the only military shield.

*Pakistan claims they ruled india for 1000+ years as muslim kings ruled united india for centuries and Pakistan claims half of India is their part but british cheated them.

• 6 years ago

No way. Not at all. I am also living in this country and there are many foreigner who keep on visiting this country. What is shown on the media is not the real case. It's a big country and she is not going to be blown up, don't get afraid. Rather I would invite to come over and explore the other part of the world. It's a fabulous place. You will really enjoy. come, I will give you a ride.:p

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

if she is white skinned and behaved like 'she is walking in Amsterdam', no doubt she will be killed by the stares . if she dress like Pakistani then she will have a memorable time and delicious food in Lahore..

when i was going to New York I had the same feelings that I may be killed by Americans or lifted by home land security people, but fortunately I came back safe.. so shall she be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lahore is the capital of Punjab and is most secure zone. Actual danger zone is the belt with Afghanistan. In Lahore, she would be safe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I am from lahore. It is an advance metropolitan city and ppl of all sorts reside there. It is never in war except (1965) for a couple of weaks.

Haven't heard in my life about a foreigner abducted from Lahore. It is as peaceful as NYC.

• 6 years ago

pakistan is a graveyard dont let her go there

• 5 years ago

Lahore is one of the ancient cities of the world with a present population of over 12 million people living there. I think you are treating lahore as a place in jungle. I may inform you that one is safer there than being in New Delhi or Chicago!!!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

She is completely safe here in Pakistan. We respect our tourists quite well. Don't scare her

• Fazul4 years agoReport

don't lie

• 5 years ago

Only the western side near the border with Afghanistan is dangerous. Lahore is on the eastern side near the Indian border, so it's fairly safe.

Source(s): I've been there 10-11 times (and I don't live in Pakistan).
  • 4 years ago

Pakistan is the safest place to visit. Its all media hype

• Fazul4 years agoReport

woooooo what a lie....

• 5 years ago

Her chance of food poisoning is hundreds of time more than getting blown up in a Terrorist assault.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.