Were the egyptians black white ect.?

Okay Someone answered this and this is what she said: "First of all Africa is Continent not a country. Africa en-bodies over 50 countries and you can literally fit 3 United States in the Continent of Africa. So I wish people would stop referring to the Continent and it array of different people from... show more Okay Someone answered this and this is what she said:

"First of all Africa is Continent not a country. Africa en-bodies over 50 countries and you can literally fit 3 United States in the Continent of Africa. So I wish people would stop referring to the Continent and it array of different people from different countries as if it was such a small land and a country. Not all "Africans" look alike nor should they. But to answer the question, Egypt over billions of years was inhabited by many different tribes from neighboring countries because it was an ideal land since the Nile River flowes through it and for many other reasons. In the era in which Egypt was a great kingdom and were most of the drawings and artifacts come from the people were call mulattoes (this is the origin of this word) meaning mixed bread. The people were a completely mixed breed race of Black Africans and Arabic people."

Its true. think of Africa as the united continent before the united states was born, EVERYONE in it was Africans of all colors but they didn't think differently of each other. the whole problem of rather or not Egyptians were black or white was a thought born out of racism. and rather they be light skin Africans or dark skinned Africans, Either way you slice it, either way you try to claim the history it is still apart of african history-and Africa was a country of multi-colored people(I wouldn't say multi-raced because they all considered them selves africans.) Some had light skin some had dark, some had slanted eyes, some had wide. I just wish that people wouldn't be so closed minded about the countrie(s) of Africa. And even for african americans, they shouldn't be so closed minded about their own history(light skinned African Americans and dark skinned)- and also the Arab people.
28 answers 28