If I state in my will that my husband may fornicate with my dead body ...?
If I state in my will that my husband may fornicate with my dead body (assuming I die peacefully and in his presence) before it's taken care of according to procedure, could he without getting in trouble? or does some law against necrophilia override that permission? Can I permit that like I can donate my body to science? In fact, I'll do one better; I'll do both, if that be the case.
Thanks, and please answer with clarity and validity/provide sources. Answer with what I'm looking for.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Umm...would he want to???EWWW!!!
Necrophilia is a felony in many states in the US and a misdemeanor in others...it just depends what state you do it in. But seriously...NASTY!
As of May 2006, there is no federal legislation specifically barring sex with a corpse.Multiple states have their own laws:
* Alabama - Class C felony
* Alaska - Class A misdemeanor
* Arkansas - Class D felony
* Arizona - Class 4 felony
* California - Felony under up to eight years in prison
* Colorado - Class 2 misdemeanor
* Connecticut - Class A misdemeanor
* Delaware - Class A misdemeanor
* Florida - Second degree felony
* Georgia - Felony, up to 10 years in prison
* Hawaii - Misdemeanor
* Iowa - Class D felony
* Minnesota and Nevada also have laws prohibiting necrophilia
* Nevada Class A felony with a maximum penalty of life in prison with the possibility of parole
* Ohio - Second/fifth degree misdemeanor
* Oregon - Felony for "Abuse of Corpse"
* Pennsylvania - Second degree misdemeanor
* Texas - Class A misdemeanor
* Washington - Class C felony for "Sexually violating human remains"
* Wisconsin - Class G felony
- 1 decade ago
necrophilia is illegal so your will, would be allowing your husband to committ a crime. donating your body to science is ok. You could get plastasized(not sure of spelling) where they turn body into a plastic dole, your husband can have that.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Don't flatter your self sugar snatch, he is already banging my sister.
They plan on spending all your money on her new boob job and a trip to the Bahamas.
- Dr.TLv 51 decade ago
Was this your husband's idea?