Who were they just talking about ? "she" was driving in NASCAR?

Danica Patrick? Jessica Zemken?? Someone else???

I missed it.,

Favorite Answer

Danica Patrick. Reports are that in 2010 Danica is going to run the Nationwide and Truck series, as well as the full Indycar season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbl...

Danica Patrick. She's supposed to be running a few ARCA, Truck, and/or Nationwide races next year, and when she fails miserably it won't look like she tried that hard and she can just say that she likes IRL better and stay over there. I personally can't wait until she gets in a stock car for the first time, she better plan ahead and wear a brown racing suit, lol!

Shawna Robinson

or Janet Guthrie

Danica. She has been talking to Stewart/Haas Racing and is likely to drive in the Nationwide series next year.

Yep, its Danica. She's going to run her full Indy car schedule in 2010 and some Arca, Truck and maybe Nationwide.

• Steffy

Danica. Looks like she will be running a few races in the Truck & Nationwide series. Good luck to her I say. Not a fan and I want to see her flop....LOL!

• Funnel

Wake up Maggie.

whats behind door #3 johnny?