Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

What is the street value of Valium 10mg pills?

I am doing a report of the draw of dealing prescription drugs for my Criminology 101 class and I am planning on doing it on the price of pharmicuticals that are commonly abused vs their price on the street. I've been able to find most of the main ones like opiates (Oxycdone, methadone, hydrocodone, codeine, etc...) but some like Valium and also Ambien I cant find any consistent answers. If this question is in violation of the Yahoo rules please post an answer twlling me that and I will delete my question, I just don't want ti be kicked off but I don't see why this would be illegal.

Also if you could pot a link to a site that lists the penalties for different drug related crimes that woudl be great cuz im also thinking of ding a cause and effect type comparison report. Thanks Broheimers!

Favorite Answer

5 bucks for good name brand valium (even though the generic is exactly the same thing).... 3 or 4 bucks for other benzos

5

• puzo

Valium 10mg

10mg valium are €2 & 5mg €1 in Ireland

SUPPLY WEED,CANNABIS OIL FOR CANCER CURE BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS

Testosterone Enathate, Kinz Nalbuphine, Testolic, Pregnyl, Primobolan, Winstrol, Anabol, Danabol, Androlic, Stanozolol, Calypsol, Ketamine, Ketasol, Humatrope, Ephadrine, Valium,

text...818-925-7194 or massage our email....labitafrank16@gmail.com

IF INTERESTED SEND US A FRIEND REQUEST WITH A MESSAGE.

You should never, ever talk to law enforcement about anything drug related as they tend to have a bias against drug use and also tend to stretch the truth as far as they possibly can without sounding like morons. Also this will make you a target in their eyes and you might get some squad cars rolling by your house more than usual. The best website to find non-biased information on drugs and their prices and doses and other very valuable information for one in your field would be erowid.org. or something like that. Don't believe the cops because statistics are all that matter when it comes to funding and paychecks, and police work is a job just like any other.

• Louise

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awXHg

valium two u.s. dollars

Sorry I am unable to answer your question. It may be helpful to call the police using a payphone (in case they don't trust you) and explain the situation to them. The other idea that I have, may be to ask at a counseling center. In NYS, it is called THE CENTER. Hope this helps.

I'd go and visit your local PD.