holiday destinations any suggestions?

im wanting to travel this year at some point with my fiancee i was just wondering has anyone been to a nice holiday destination this year? and would like to share with me?

Favorite Answer

Well, I live in Cyprus, which is of course beautiful at ay time,but we did holiday in Punta Cana in The Dominican Republic earlier in the year which was wonderful!

Skiing in Grindelwald, in Switzerland. Then place is beautiful, the skiing is great. The hotel Eiger is facing the Eiger (obviously). They have 7 course meals there for dinner! There also a lot more you can do than skiing there as well. Like walking, going around the lakes, visiting the towns, going around the valleys, seeing the waterfalls and of course all the other snow sports.

Source(s): Been there twice and haven't been disappointed once

I think skiing in the French alps is a brilliant idea for a holiday this year. I took my girlfriend last year for the first time and had an amazing time, I am definitely going again this year. I recommend the 3 Valleys, Meribel, Courchevel...

Source(s): www.madamevacances.co.uk

Go to Darwin, in Australia during July and August in the dry season. Its small, quiet and the weather is great. Queenstown in New Zealand is pretty good too. If you like spending money on shopping I suggest Singapore and Hong Kong.

• LONDON - before the Olympics - because during and after it`s going to be so very very expensive!

PARIS- the city of love

ANTWERP - Diamonds!! Diamonds!! are a girl`s best friends aren`t they?

LUXEMBOURG - beautiful city. and very well connected to other destinations in Europe

AMSTERDAM - fancy a nice smoke on the beach or in a Coffee Shop?

Go to Norway ! It`s a beautiful country ! The people are nice,the food is delicious,and the nature is beautiful.

Kroatia and Miami is also nice places to visit. :)

took my daughter alone to portugal and must say havin been to most islands around europe alvor in the algarve came miles ahead. clean very friendly and generally all good, no faults.

Source(s): personal experience