holiday destinations any suggestions?

im wanting to travel this year at some point with my fiancee i was just wondering has anyone been to a nice holiday destination this year? and would like to share with me?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I live in Cyprus, which is of course beautiful at ay time,but we did holiday in Punta Cana in The Dominican Republic earlier in the year which was wonderful!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Skiing in Grindelwald, in Switzerland. Then place is beautiful, the skiing is great. The hotel Eiger is facing the Eiger (obviously). They have 7 course meals there for dinner! There also a lot more you can do than skiing there as well. Like walking, going around the lakes, visiting the towns, going around the valleys, seeing the waterfalls and of course all the other snow sports.

Source(s): Been there twice and haven't been disappointed once
  • 1 decade ago

I think skiing in the French alps is a brilliant idea for a holiday this year. I took my girlfriend last year for the first time and had an amazing time, I am definitely going again this year. I recommend the 3 Valleys, Meribel, Courchevel...

Source(s): www.madamevacances.co.uk
  • 1 decade ago

Go to Darwin, in Australia during July and August in the dry season. Its small, quiet and the weather is great. Queenstown in New Zealand is pretty good too. If you like spending money on shopping I suggest Singapore and Hong Kong.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LONDON - before the Olympics - because during and after it`s going to be so very very expensive!

PARIS- the city of love

ANTWERP - Diamonds!! Diamonds!! are a girl`s best friends aren`t they?

LUXEMBOURG - beautiful city. and very well connected to other destinations in Europe

AMSTERDAM - fancy a nice smoke on the beach or in a Coffee Shop?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to Norway ! It`s a beautiful country ! The people are nice,the food is delicious,and the nature is beautiful.

Kroatia and Miami is also nice places to visit. :)

• 1 decade ago

took my daughter alone to portugal and must say havin been to most islands around europe alvor in the algarve came miles ahead. clean very friendly and generally all good, no faults.

Source(s): personal experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.