• 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

您好:

英文作文大致上分為三個部分

(主題句)1段

(發展句)1-3段

(結論句)1段

例如:題問是「How do you relex?」

主題句:Whenever I have pressure to bear, I will try all available means to relax myself.

(每當我有壓力時,我會試著用各種方法讓自己稍微輕鬆一下。)

發展句:For example, I would put down my work and go out for a walk at a nearby park. It is because strolling leisurely at a park enables me to relieve my pressure.

(例如,我會放下手邊的工作到附近的公園走走,因為在公園悠閒地散步,可以使我減輕壓力。)

Besides, I would enjoy singing at KTV with a couple of friends, because singing helps lighten my pressure from schoolwork and cheer me up again.

(除此之外,我會和三兩好友去KTV唱歌,因為唱歌可以幫助我舒解課業壓力,並且重新振作起來。)

結論句:In conclusion, so long as I hold an optimistic and positive attitude toward my life, I can deal with all pressure placed on me anytime.

(總之,只要我有樂觀積極的人生態度,我就可以應付隨時加諸於身上的壓力。)

全文:

Whenever I have pressure to bear, I will try all available means to relax myself.

For example, I would put down my work and go out for a walk at a nearby park. It is because strolling leisurely at a park enables me to relieve my pressure.

Besides, I would enjoy singing at KTV with a couple of friends, because singing helps lighten my pressure from schoolwork and cheer me up again.

In conclusion, so long as I hold an optimistic and positive attitude toward my life, I can deal with all pressure placed on me anytime.

Hope Helps!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

如果是電影

要寫 I THINK THE

那請問

你要寫啥 題目給我

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.