How long is Final Fantasy XII?

The last Final Fantasy game I played was Final Fantasy IX on my Playstation 1, 4 DISCs and I thought it was 'long'.

Now I'm playing Final Fantasy XII (skipped FFX, will play it later) and it's just 1 DVD with awesome graphics and gameplay, but how long is it really?

(Right now I'm at the Tomb of Raithwall and I feel there's a lot of stuff left to explore. But I still wonder)

• Doug
    Favorite Answer

Like all FF games, the length of it varies considerably depending on how much you want to complete. If you just want to go through the main story it shouldn't take more than 60 hours or so. If you want to do everything else (get all espers, ultimate weapons, level up to 99, defeat all marks and super bosses etc) then you're looking at it taking a lot longer; as a guide, I have a file with everything done (except a complete bestiary) and it took me ~170 hours. Either way it's certainly longer than IX.

• Edna

I never did actually get around to beating the game. My characters were level 65-70, except for Ashe, who was 77, and I was around 110 hours.

if you do every single thing your looking at a 100+ gmae easily..i did every single hunt and monster finding plus all sidequest and max lvl..and i waas clocking close to 190 in hours...althought the storyline gameplay could easily be completed in 30 hours or so.

final fantasy games are verry long and sometimes confusing games

if youre playing it you will need to put some time into completeing the game

my fav final fantasy is

final fantasy xlV

FFX is one disc it took me 50+ hours to beat that should give you a clue i think

i beat it in about 12 hours but that might just be me